By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you have the legal capacity to form a binding contract with the Company and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
1. Payment of Amounts Due. Upon activation of your CodeBox, you agree to pay CodeBox, Inc a Texas Corporation (CodeBox, Inc) a monthly “Code Generation Fee” of the access codes (“Access Codes”) generated for your CodeBox (identified by the serial number that you will find on your CodeBox). Currently, the Code Generation Fee is $1.25 per month, subject to change with prior notice. The Code Generation Fee is not prorated for any given month and will apply if your CodeBox is activated at any time during any month, however, there will only be one Code Generation Fee per activated CodeBox per month. Note: CodeBox, Inc bills in arrears for all Activated lockboxes.
You will have the option to purchase upgraded functionality that will allow you to deactivate your CodeBox by using the process on CodeBox, Inc website www.codeboxinc.com. During any period when you have deactivated your CodeBox, you will not be charged a Code Generation Fee and you will not be able to generate any Access Codes. When you are ready to use your CodeBox again, you may reactivate it. The full Code Generation Fee will be charged for any month during which the CodeBox is activated and will not be prorated if the CodeBox is activated for only part of the month.
CodeBox, Inc may adjust the fees for any and all services, including without limitation, Code Generation Fees in its sole discretion. Prior to increasing any fee, CodeBox, Inc will send you a notification  days before the new fee is effective in accordance with the notice provisions of paragraph 13 of this Agreement. If you agree to the new fee, you do not need to take any action. If you do not agree to the new fee, you will need to terminate this agreement by taking the steps set forth in paragraph 14 of this Agreement.
2. Limits on Access Codes. Your CodeBox has minimum of 12-15 Access Codes available per day. Shortly you maybe able purchase an upgrade option that will allow you to provide more Access Codes per day, please visit our ordering page viewable through our website at www.codeboxinc.com.
3. Agent Codes. You will be able to set an “Agent Code” for your CodeBox, which will allow you to set the parameters of your CodeBox, i.e., date; time; showing access window; vendor and shackle code as well as see the history of when a code was entered into the CodeBox for access. If you forget your Agent Code, CodeBox, Inc will issue you the “Master Code” through its website www.codeboxinc.com. You will be charged a $20.00 fee when a Master Code is requested.
4. If you choose to use the scheduling function of the CodeBox website, you – or any third party vendor, or integration partner with whom you contract – you are responsible for maintaining accurate records of the addresses/locations of your CodeBoxes. CodeBox, Inc is not responsible if the address attached to a specific CodeBox as listed on the CodeBox, Inc website is incorrect.
5. Responsibility for Programming Date and Time. The proper functioning of your CodeBox is heavily dependent on the correct date and time. It is your responsibility to program your CodeBox with the correct date and time, including making any adjustments due to daylight savings time. CodeBox, Inc is not responsible for and shall have no liability for any injury or damages caused by incorrect programming of the date and time on your CodeBox.
6. Shipping Policies. CodeBox, Inc shall deliver any products purchased through the Website to the location provided by you (the “Delivery Point”) using CodeBox, Inc's standard methods for packaging and shipping such products.
CodeBox, Inc may, in its sole discretion, without liability or penalty, make partial shipments of products. Each shipment will constitute a separate sale, and you shall pay for the units shipped whether such shipment is in whole or partial fulfillment of the quantity purchased.
Title and risk of loss passes to you upon delivery of the product(s) at the Delivery Point.
7. Intellectual Property. Your CodeBox exists as the result of substantial time and expense by CodeBox, Inc to develop the systems, algorithms and other components of the CodeBox, all of which are CodeBox, Inc intellectual property. Accordingly, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT ATTEMPT, OR ALLOW ANYONE ELSE TO ATTEMPT, TO CONDUCT REVERSE ENGINEERING OR SIMILAR ANALYSIS OF YOUR CODEBOX, WHETHER TO RETRIEVE ITS SOFTWARE, CODES, ALGORITHMS, SIMILAR TACTICAL DATA, OR OTHERWISE.
CodeBox, Inc logo and trademark are CodeBox, Inc intellectual property. As part of this Agreement, you are granted a non-exclusive, limited license to use CodeBox, Inc logo. You may submit your request for use of the CodeBox, Inc logo to email@example.com or contacting CodeBox, Inc office at 888.507.8885.
8. Confidentiality. Any Access Codes provided to you should be treated as confidential and shared only with persons who are accessing the property for a legitimate purpose. You may not post Access Codes to public websites. CodeBox, Inc encourages you to impress upon other parties the importance of maintaining confidentiality of any Access Code provided for their use. You expressly release CodeBox, Inc from any responsibility or liability for any personal injury or property damage resulting from tortious or criminal acts committed by a third party to whom you provide an Access Code, by any person to whom the third party reveals the Access Code, or by any person who intercepts an Access Code that you communicate to a third party, e.g., via text message or email.
Similarly, any username and password that you use to access CodeBox, Inc website or mobile application should be kept confidential. You expressly release CodeBox, Inc from any liability or responsibility for damages incurred if you share your username/password or otherwise fail to sufficiently maintain its confidentiality.
You may choose to use functions that allow you to provide codes for parties who need access to a property on a recurring basis, for example, a contractor engaged in remodeling. It is your sole responsibility to terminate such codes at the appropriate time. You expressly release CodeBox, Inc from any injury or damages incurred by the use of Access Codes by any of your employees, agents, or independent contractors resulting from the use of Access Codes that you provide to them.
9. Use of Third Party Distributors. You may choose to contract with the Third Party Distributor who will process Access Code Requests and provide Access Codes. CodeBox, Inc does not control such Third Party Distributors and has no liability to you if such Third Party Distributor fails to adequately verify individuals before providing them Access Codes to your CodeBox. Additionally, CodeBox, Inc does not have any liability or responsibility if such Third Party Distributor distributes all the Access Codes for a given day and interested parties are not able to access your property on the date or time desired. If you decide to use a Third Party Distributor, you are responsible for following the terms and conditions of the agreement you have with them.
10.Compatibility. CodeBox, Inc does not control the servers you use to connect to the CodeBox, Inc website. Certain servers may not be compatible with CodeBox, Inc software or algorithms. You expressly release CodeBox, Inc from any liability for injury or damages incurred by such incompatibility.
11. Limited Warranty. Your purchase of a CodeBox includes a limited 12 month warranty covering all parts and mechanics of the CodeBox. You may purchase an extended warranty at the time you purchase your CodeBox. If your CodeBox is not functioning properly and is under warranty, we will try to repair it. If we cannot repair it, then we will replace the CodeBox. Any warranty will be voided if the CodeBox is resold on a secondary market. CodeBox, Inc warranty does not cover vandalism to the CodeBox.
12. Resale of your CodeBox. CodeBoxes may be resold on a secondary market. If you are going to sell your CodeBox on a secondary market, your CodeBox must be unregistered by from your CodeBox, Inc account.. Deactivating a CodeBox is not the same as unregistering it. The purchaser of any such CodeBox will have to re-register and re-activate the CodeBox. CodeBox, Inc is not a party to and will not facilitate any such transactions.
From time to time, CodeBox, Inc may send you notices or information about discounts, upgrades, and new products/features. You may opt out of any such notices by [opting out during the registration process] [using the “unsubscribe” link in the email].
You may contact CodeBox, Inc regarding any questions or routine matters at the information provided on our website at www.codeboxinc.com. Any legal notices or legal process must be delivered in person or by certified mail, return receipt requested or by commercial carrier, such as FedEx at the following address:
6655 First Park Ten Blvd., #112
San Antonio, TX 78213
All such notices will be deemed effective and/or served upon receipt by CodeBox.
You understand that your CodeBox has a limited useful life. Shortly, you will have the opportunity to purchase an upgraded CodeBox with a longer useful life. The specifics of such upgraded CodeBox will be described in the product specifications of CodeBox, Inc website.
You may terminate this Agreement at any time by Deactivation of your CodeBox(es) in your account.
15. Upgrades. Shortly, you will have the option to upgrade various features of your CodeBox at the time of purchase. You may later purchase “field upgrades” to upgrade CodeBoxes that you have already purchased. Such field upgrades must be purchased through CodeBox, Inc website on the terms stated on the website.
16. Release and Waiver. You expressly release CodeBox, Inc from any responsibility or liability with respect to (i) the use of any codes generated by or through your CodeBox, (ii) verification of persons who obtain codes for accessing or opening your CodeBox, (iii) any use or abuse of such codes of your CodeBox, including without limitation personal injury to damage to property as the result of tortious or criminal activity by any third person; (iv) improper entry of a listing, and (v) any malfunction of your CodeBox. This release is a material part of the consideration given by you to CodeBox, Inc as part of this agreement in exchange for the sale of the CodeBox and the services provided to you by CodeBox, Inc in connection with that purchase.
17. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE, OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
19. Indemnity. You will be solely responsible for and will indemnify, hold harmless, save, and defend CodeBox and its officers, directors, employees, agents, affiliates, successors, and permitted assigns (collectively, "CodeBox, Inc Indemnified Parties") against any and all losses, damages, liabilities, deficiencies, claims, actions, judgments, settlements, interest, awards, penalties, fines, costs, or expenses of whatever kind, including attorneys' fees, that are incurred by a CodeBox, Inc Indemnified Party (collectively, "Losses"), arising out of or related to any third-party claim alleging: (a) you or a third party distributor provided an access code to any unauthorized person, whether intentionally or negligently; (b) any authorized person to whom you or a third party distributor provided access damaged or harmed a third party or any residence, building, or property; (c) breach or non-fulfillment of any provision of this Agreement by you, including your officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, affiliates, successors, or assigns; (d) any negligent or more culpable act or omission by you, including your officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, affiliates, successors, or assigns (including any reckless or willful misconduct) in connection with the performance of your obligations under this Agreement; (e) any bodily injury, death of any person, or damage to real or tangible personal property caused by negligent or more culpable acts or omissions by you, including your officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, affiliates, successors, or assigns (including any reckless or willful misconduct); or (f) any failure by you, including your officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, affiliates, successors, or assigns to comply with any applicable federal, state or local laws, regulations, or codes in the performance of its obligations under this Agreement.
20. No Third Party Beneficiaries. This Agreement is for the sole benefit of the parties hereto and their respective [successors] and [permitted] assigns and nothing herein, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer upon any other person or entity any legal or equitable right, benefit, or remedy of any nature whatsoever under or by reason of this Agreement.
21. Waiver of Jury Trial; Consent to Arbitration. EACH PARTY IRREVOCABLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY WAIVES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY LEGAL ACTION, PROCEEDING, CAUSE OF ACTION, OR COUNTERCLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING ANY EXHIBITS, SCHEDULES, AND APPENDICES ATTACHED TO THIS AGREEMENT, OR THE TRANSACTIONS CONTEMPLATED HEREBY. [EACH PARTY CERTIFIES AND ACKNOWLEDGES THAT (A) NO REPRESENTATIVE OF THE OTHER PARTY HAS REPRESENTED, EXPRESSLY OR OTHERWISE, THAT THE OTHER PARTY WOULD NOT SEEK TO ENFORCE THE FOREGOING WAIVER IN THE EVENT OF A LEGAL ACTION, (B) IT HAS CONSIDERED THE IMPLICATIONS OF THIS WAIVER, (C) IT MAKES THIS WAIVER KNOWINGLY AND VOLUNTARILY, AND (D) IT HAS BEEN INDUCED TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT BY, AMONG OTHER THINGS, THE MUTUAL WAIVERS AND CERTIFICATIONS IN THIS SECTION.]
Any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this agreement, or the breach thereof, shall be settled by arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. Such arbitration shall take place in Bexar County, Texas, unless otherwise agreed by the parties.