|Image||Product||Model||Quantity||Unit Price||Shipping Est.||Sales Tax||Total|
Original - Vendor
Junior - Vendor
|Tentative Order Total|
Codebox Terms Of Service
1. Upon activation of your CodeBox, you agree to pay CodeBox, Inc., a Texas corporation (CBI) a monthly "Code Generation Fee" for the access codes ("Access Codes") generated for your CodeBox (identified by the serial number that you will find on your CodeBox). Currently, the Code Generation Fee is $1.25 per month, subject to change with prior notice. The Code Generation Fee is not prorated for any given month and will apply if your CodeBox is activated at any time during any month, however, there will only be one Code Generation Fee per activated CodeBox per month.
2. You will set the parameters of your CodeBox, in which you will set up a code ("Agent Code") by which you can access valuable information from your CodeBox as to showings and other activity on your listing. If you forget your Agent Code, CBI will issue you the "Master Code" throuh its website www.showingbox.com <http://www.showingbox.com> or through a toll-free number, but you agree to pay CBI a fee for each reissuance of a "Master Code" via credit card payment at the time of reissuance. The fee is currently $20.00, but is subject to change.
3. Your CodeBox exists as the result of substantial time and expense by CBI to develop the systems, algorithms and other components of the CodeBox. Accordingly, YOU AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT ATTEMPT, OR ALLOW ANYONE ELSE TO ATTEMPT, TO CONDUCT REVERSE ENGINEERING OR SIMILAR ANALYSIS OF YOUR CODEBOX, WHETHER TO RETRIEVE ITS SOFTWARE, CODES, ALGORITHMS, SIMILAR TACTICAL DATA, OR OTHERWISE.
4. CBI has no responsibility or liability with respect to (i) the use of any codes generated by or through your CodeBox, (ii) verification of persons who obtain codes for accessing or opening your CodeBox, (iii) any use or abuse of such codes or your CodeBox, (iv) improper entry of a lising, and (v) any malfunction of your CodeBox.
6. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, CBI DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE CODEBOX, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITAION. ANY WARRANTY OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR MERCHANTABILITY.